Mandys Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think of the rules?

5 posters

Go down

what do you think of the rules? Empty what do you think of the rules?

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:58 pm

I've been quite basic for now with the rules, please let me know what you think and what should and shouldnt be a rule... open to all members to discuss...elders will vote

Admin
Admin

https://mandysmen.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the rules? Empty Re: what do you think of the rules?

Post by Mark M Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 am

I've always thought what's important is the spirit of the rules. 

So reasons for:

• no specific level requests is because it excludes lower level players and makes to more difficult to hit donates
  • not attacking lower bases in war is because that prevents lower players helping get stars

But that said, with war in particular, if lower players have used their attacks or wars closing I think we should go for stars even if it means going for lower bases. I also think if we've got a clear win it should be open for lower players who don't have any realistic prospect of gaining us more stars to just go for an already starred base to get their loot up.

I think if we think about the spirit of the rules rather than a rigid hard and fast implementation we'll do okay.
Mark M
Mark M

Back to top Go down

Post by neil-b Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:04 am

I love 'the spirit of the rules'..... I will at some point flesh out the rules and give a general idea of what the clan is and what we are trying to acheive through the rules....i.e. Including all members at all levels and making it fair and fund for all....thats what i want the clan to be....fair and fun for all

neil-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Rules are good to me, could we do trophy pushes maybe once a month? I don't know, just and idea...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:14 pm

an*

Back to top Go down

Post by QBeRt Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Maybe be a bit more specific about requests (give examples) and ratio .... Kicked someone earlier after 2 warnings for "dark troops" and a ratio of 10-60

QBeRt

Back to top Go down

Post by sibro Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Great rules to kick off...I love the fun and fair idea. I thought that part of the reason for the breakdown of UKRB was uncertainty about what we were about...

gotta say I think we need to say...no flaming people in an unfriendly way....just friendly, constructive advice....we saw a lot of flaming when lower members made honest mistakes during the wars.  It could put them off using their attacks in future for fear of criticism from higher members.

For  war suggestions: 

1) First two hours are for the lower 50%, then open it up to the rest...gives them all members a chance with higher members looking on and offering (friendly) constructive advice.

2) First attack by top 50% should be at own TH level or higher unless there is a good case for going lower

Just suggestions folks...

Oh...and I quite like England's suggestion of a trophy push every now and again...would make a nice change from farming...if we all agree..lol

Last edited by sibro on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional thoughts)
sibro
sibro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down