Mandys Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN WAR RULES

4 posters

Go down

CLAN WAR RULES Empty CLAN WAR RULES

Post by neil-b Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:44 pm

General Rules:
Wars are for fun and we aim to make it so that all members in war get a fair chance to defend and attack.
Winning is nice, but being part of the war and being a clan is more important.

Prep Day:

• Only Co-Leaders and Elders donate on war map, unless a message goes out to say otherwise.
  • Requests for specific troops on war map is not acceptable
  • there should be no abuse of or excessive use of  the “disgard” function of troops donated
  • all members should continue to be grateful for troops as per normal clan rules.

Battle day.

• each players first battle should be at the same or higher town hall level.
  • If a townhall is outside, it is not acceptable to take the townhall only.
  • Banter is accepted, but coach players on their attack, don’t abuse/mock their attempts.
  • war is not mandatory, inactivity is not a reason to kick someone.
  • no opponent can be “claimed” if you are aiming for a base but someone else attacks it, tough look, find a new victim.
  • Seeing players attacking just for loot bonus isn't fair on other players. Having said that. Should the war be decided and in the last two hours. Members can opt to use their attacks to attack higher level bases for the star and higher loot bonus. Normally a co-leader will send out a message to say that this is acceptable. 

neil-b

Back to top Go down

CLAN WAR RULES Empty Re: CLAN WAR RULES

Post by jennifer7425 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Great stuff Neil  Very Happy
jennifer7425
jennifer7425

Back to top Go down

Post by neil-b Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Cheers jen, luckily when I wrote them for ukrb i wrote them off forum and just copied and pasted so i still had them :-)

neil-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum_360 Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:39 pm

/\ Dang it Neil
|
|

Callum_360

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane COC Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:25 am

Sounds cool :-)
Zane COC
Zane COC

Back to top Go down

Post by neil-b Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:03 pm

All. I have listened to the votes. But I have also considered that there are still not many votes cast. So, it comes the time that as leader. I stand up and make a decision that I believe to be the best for the clan. 

My belief is that we should NOT allow specific troop requests at any time. Even during war. 

Allowing specific requests has always been something the clan is against and I see there to be no difference during war. 
The reasons for my decision are thus:
1: specific troop requests allow people to become unhappy with what they get. And allowing specific requests means we are opening up to the possibility that members will not be grateful for those archers when they wanted wizards, or minions when they wanted balloons. I will not have people being ungrateful. 
2: it is too easy to abuse. People asking for wizards and then not actually using them in war raid etc etc. 
3: if we allow it for war. It sets a precedent that it's acceptable in other situations. It is not acceptable. 
4: finally and more importantly.  What about the th6 and 7s who don't have pekka or witch for example. We are not making it fair for all to donate. 

Having said this. I have listened and as has always been the case. 

1: I am more than happy for people to see if people on chat have what you want. I.e. Sibro 'anyone got a dragon i can have' Neil. 'Yeh bud'. Sibro requests. 'Neil, please donate'. 
2: as we accept. Defense/attack/ things that attack ground and air/ ground troops etc etc. I am happy for any variation of this as long as it is not specific. Examples
'Anything to help with my gowipe attack'
'Anything to help with my hog attack'
'War troops (dragon raid)'
'War troops (balloonion raid)'
These are examples and not exhaustive. But are not specific. 

I have tried to be democratic about this. But, I feel that when it comes to specific troop requests I am going stand my ground on this. 

If you are not in agreement. I am willing to discuss either on forum or via private message. 

neil-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down